Friday, March 28, 2008

Abby Off-air

By popular demand (heh heh) I've created a blog specifically for KBS "fans". My bosses at KBS World have been suggesting for months that our Internet team place a link to "Hurricane Abby Hits Seoul" on the KBS website. Since I consider this space a place to write candidly about all my experiences, positive or otherwise, I elected instead to create an additional blog for KBS purproses. Check out the updated KBS World website! (Hint: look to the right)

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've seen that other blog before. When I later browsed blogs on the Korean blog list and came across this one, I totally thought I was at the same blog! It took me 60+ posts (wondering why I didn't recognize most of the posts because I thought I'd read them before) and an actual post directing me to "Abby Off-Air" to realize this. Wow.