Monday, November 12, 2007

SIWA Shanghai Night


Last Saturday night I was invited to attend a charity event hosted by the Seoul International Women's Association. I interviewed some women from SIWA a few weeks ago about their charitable efforts and events, so they graciously gave me two tickets to Saturday's "Shanghai Night" held at the Seoul Grand Hilton Hotel. I took my friend Jessica as my date.






My door prize! Okay, not really. This car was auctioned off at the event. I really wanted to try out the horn, but I figured the hotel guests may not appreciate that too much.














Jessica getting the party started. It was a bit surreal to hear an American 60s/70s rock band playing "Sweet Home Alabama" and "Folsom Prison Blues" in Seoul, but it definitely made me feel at home.

No comments: