Friday, October 19, 2007

A day in the life


Welcome to my apartment! Let's take a look around.






My office. I spend most of my time here when I'm at home.






My apartment building. When I first moved to South Korea, the pink color of this complex was the only way I could figure out where I was and where I lived.



School kids pass me while I'm waiting for the bus every morning. Usually they stare, sometimes they'll speak, and they always giggle.



My morning bus ride. Thankfully, I get on when almost every seat is open.



KBS World Radio International Broadcasting Team. Each language (11, including Korean) has its own section, denoted by the white signs hanging from the ceiling.



A note Sophia's daughter, Debbie, left for me earlier this week.



The view from my office. That's Yeouido Park across the street. It's a great place to walk, run, or ride a bike.

No comments: