Saturday, October 27, 2007

Flat Stanley visits South Korea


Flat Stanley is a learning tool for grade schoolers in the U.S. that teaches them about places all over the world. Every time a student goes to a new place, he or she takes Flat Stanley along and has a picture taken with him in that place. When the student comes back to school, the rest of the class learns about the place: it's geography, culture, foods, and other random facts. One of my former co-workers at WIU asked me to take Flat Stanley to South Korea with me and send it back to his son's class in Carthage, IL. Flat Stanley joined one of my radio shows this week, so I'll send this picture along with facts about South Korea and a CD copy of the radio show.

This is Flat Stanley and me with my co-host, Chris Dykas, right before our show, "Seoul Calling".

No comments: